Walkin' With the Wild Woman

Come go for walk with the Wild Woman and see what you will find .....

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Morel Smartphone Wallpaper - A Gift to You!

I've been busily hammering away at some new photo related projects. One that I am especially excited about is that I will be offering free digital wallpaper downloads each month.

Since this is prime morel mushroom season, it only seemed fitting to offer a mushroom related download!

Okay - technically it's not comepley free....in order to help me spread the word, I'm asking folks to "pay" for the download with a tweet or facebook mention. Not too tough huh?

Just click on the button below the image. When you get to the image on my website, if you hover your mouse over it - you will see a menu and the option for download is right there for you :)

Thanks much for helping me get this project off the ground!


2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Post a Comment