Walkin' With the Wild Woman

Come go for walk with the Wild Woman and see what you will find .....

Friday, January 18, 2013

Such Grumps are the Gulls!

It's no secret that along the rivers edges, the sloughs, the potholes  those are my favorite places. I think even more so in winter when the birds hang out, looking for little spots of open water to feed , bathe, rest. The gulls are no exception and tend to gang at the boat ramps, parking lots, and anywhere the beggars think they can rustle up a handout meal of left over crackers, french fries, or anything that people might toss heir direction. Gull are grumpy gulls are in the winter- just plain grumpy and pushy! Raucously shrieking where's my snack? where's my coffee? Hey! You PEOPLE! Feed us!

I present you the grumpy old men of the bird world ~












0 comments:

Post a Comment