I must be honest - I'm not entirely sure how it got to be Wedesday so soon. I had a very busy weekend - which I'll be posting about soon - in Clarksville, TN at the Duck Junkies Youth Waterfowl Field Day. It was a wonderful weekend with some of the best waterfowlers around and some very, very, excited young people. It was wonderful to see those young rapt faces at the event!
But, as tends to happen when I've got a weekend event and a jam packed weekend, I often fall over once I get home and literally sleep for days. It's an MS thing. So, here I sit, it's Wednesday, Winning Wednesday - and my brain and body think it's Monday, because I've slept away the last two days recovering from my travels and fun.
Let's get to seeing what is out there this week! Enough about my sleeping habits and MS!
- Skout Natural has provided GearBlazer's Blog with an extra Trailbar Sampler Pack to give away to one lucky reader. To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment by July 5th with the flavor you’re most excited about and an email address for us to contact if you’re selected as the winner. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing. One entry per person. This giveaway includes free shipping to any US address. Click here to enter . Personally I'm sure I want the chocolate and coconut ones!
- Do you have an outstanding trail recipe that you'd like to share? If you think yours is a winner hop over to The Daily Hiker and enter your winning recipe for a chance at a Daily Hiker T shirt!
- Grandmas Guide to Life is giving away a cool Tuffo water resistant blanket to one it's lucky readers. I'm pretty sure this would be a definite "keep in the car" item for all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Our friends at Rocky Boots have a great sweepstakes going on the prizes look pretty spiffy to me! Grand prize is a Rocky Edition 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 truck with Rocky logos and brianding, First prize is an Outdoor expedition and hunt with Hank Parker, and the rest are pretty snazzy too! Enter here
- How about a fishing trip? CMT has a great sweepstakes going on with FLW Outdoors. How fun would it be to visit Flippin, Arkansas? A visit to Ranger Boats, a Trace Atkins concert, two days of guided fishing....does it get any better?
That's our pick contests and sweepstakes for this Winning Wednesday, good luck to all of our readers!